Asman NoteBook 22.214.171.124 License: Donationware Price: $0
File Size: 2,3 MB
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win7
Intel/AMD 900 MHz,
Minimum 1024x768 display resolution
Easy to use virtual notebook for writing notes, ideas, articles,
bookmarks, passwords, your personal diary, etc.
You can write an unlimited number of pages, each page having it's own font,
color and background.
You can password protect it so that only you can view and edit pages in the notebook.
Optionally, you can set to automatically lock your notebook after a certain period when you're not in front of the computer.
The searching system is fast, but currently has a limit of 23 results.
If you have multiple pages that contain searched word, try searching for a word or two consecutive words that you think are found only in the page you are looking for.
What's New in Asman NoteBook 126.96.36.199 ( October 30, 2022)
• Sometimes PIN is not recognized - bug fixed
DOWNLOAD site 1
DOWNLOAD site 2
1 license key is valid for 1 computer ! (you can receive discounts for buying multiple licenses)
No Refund Policy <<< Please read before purchase
During or after purchase the product , please send your Software ID (found in software) to email
(view contact page), to receive your activation code and unlock the software.
Make sure to verify your unique Product ID twice to be correct, before sending your e-mail.
You will receive your activation code in 48 hours or less (usual 6-12 hours).
If you have any questions, please contact me and i will answer.
What's New in Asman NoteBook 188.8.131.52 ( March 9, 2021)
• This software is now FREE to use
What's New in Asman NoteBook 184.108.40.206 ( February 3, 2021)
• Change pin option was not visible in "Settings" page - bug fixed
• Debugging messages was added to help users to diagnose invalid password - related problems.
• Setup default path was C:\\ instead of setup source directory - fixed
Asman NoteBook 220.127.116.11 ( May 22, 2020)
Now the program can display pages in html format
Now you can go back to search results without searching again
Page no. jump error in edit mode - bug fixed
Other minor changes and bug fixes
Asman NoteBook 18.104.22.168 ( November 23, 2019)
- When searching in a page the the highlighted result is not visible—bug was fixed
Asman NoteBook 22.214.171.124 ( July 28, 2019)
- now you can also change the contents background color and titles color
- changed window height size from 768 to 720 to fit in laptops with lower screen resolution
- now the user is warned if the current pin is 0000
- updated internal error messges and help documentation
- now the help button works when app is used as portable
- improved license registration system
Asman NoteBook 126.96.36.199 ( February 19, 2019)
Now you must enter current password to be able to change the pin code
Increased application window size from 800x600 to 1024x768
Asman NoteBook 2.5.3 ( November 19, 2016 )
- user have only 4 tries to enter "simple lock" pin before switching to high-security password screen.
- improved "simple lock" graphic + animation.
- improved setup for easy application update
Asman NoteBook 2.5.1 ( November 03, 2016 )
- auto-lock bug was fixed
- changed idle time from 3-8-13 to 3 minutes, 5 minutes and 10 minutes
Asman NoteBook 2.5 ( September 3, 2016 )
- added simple auto-lock with 4 digits access code
- display glitch when searching between main contents list and pages - bug fixed
- back & forward is active while editing a page - bug fixed
Asman NoteBook 2.4.4 ( June 12, 2014 )
- Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C shortcuts was added
Asman NoteBook 188.8.131.52 ( March 12, 2014 )
- the application tries to auto-focus in the password field even when the app is minimized and this behavior may lead to interferences with other applications - bug fixed
If you can't properly run the application in Windows 7 and later, please follow the steps bellow:
1. Right-click on the "Notebook.exe" file and select "Properties".
2. Select "Compatibility" tab, and MAKE SURE you select:
"Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 3)" AND "Run this program as an administrator" check- boxes.
3. Select "Security" tab.
4. Select "Authenticated Users".
5. Click "Edit" button.
6. Select "Full Control"
7. Eventually select all other entries (Administrators, SYSTEM, etc) and give "Full Control".
8. Click "Apply" button.
9. Click "OK"
DOWNLOAD site 3