Blast Emails Machine 0.9.4.1 License: Trial Price: $ 50 File Size: 2,90 MB
If sending from Gmail:
Login to your EVERY gmail account where from the email is sent,
then open the following link:
1 license activation key is valid for 1 computer only !
(you can receive discounts for buying multiple licenses)
· All licenses have a lifetime validy
· Upgrades up to version 220.127.116.11 are FREE
· Send unlimited emails (limited only by SMTP servers you use)
No Refund Policy <<< Please read before purchase
Please download & try the demo version before purchasing.
Buy 1 license ($50) Buy 2 licenses ($90) Buy 3 licenses ($130)
Blast Emails Machine is a software program that allows you to send mail messages to multiple mailing lists.
· Add and send from unlimited emails accounts (SMTP)
If your Antivirus scanner reports that the software is infected with a Virus or Trojan, please note that this kind of problem is known as "False Positive".
In this case, to be able to use the program, please add “send email.exe” and “unsubscribe.exe” files to exclusion/white list.
If you don’t need built-in automatic unsubscribers checker, you can delete the “unsubscribe.exe” file.
Blast Emails Machine app does not contain any malicious code and cannot cause any harm on your computer.
Please download Asman programs only from this website or from other trusted sources.
What is NEW in version 0.9.4.0 (July 30, 2018)
- other bug fixes and improvements
What is NEW in version 0.9.0.0 (July 28, 2018)
- If sending from a single account, the "ALL ACCOUNTS has reached sending limit!" error is displayed even if the account limit should cleared after 24 hours—bug was fixed
- now the program asks for confirmation before starting sending emails using the same list IF you haven’t reach the end of the list in the last session.
What is NEW in version 0.8.2.0 (July 27, 2018)
- other bug fixes
What is NEW in version 0.8.1.0 (July 26, 2018)
- the length of the window, of some buttons & other GUI components have been changed to fit in low resolution screens
- first time when you paste an email address, the username is automatically generated in “account username” input box
- infinite loading numbers of accounts bug—probably fixed
- starting simulating, will now ask for confirmation
Versions 0.4—0.8.0.0 were in alpha and beta stages (March-May 2018)